Who's On First ?Reviews
- The beloved comedy sketch from the 1930s as a cartoon.
- Hardcover; 40 pages.
- Entertains kids of all ages.
- Whimsical illustrations accompany the hilarious dialogue.
- Time magazine's "Best Comedy Sketch of the 20th Century! "
- Number of Pages: 40
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Published)
“ Who's on first. The book will appeal to Abbott and Costello fans, baseball fans, and everyone who enjoys funny banter-driven picture books. I Don't Know's on third. Follow the mistaken identities, confusion, and lots of laughs as Rabbit and Bear act out this scene.! ” — Chris Costello, Daughter of Lou Costello “ The book is stunning ~ dad and Bud is going to be proud! ” One from the classic comedy sketches of all time is now transformed into a priceless picture book— and it's a great read for kids of all ages. Illustrated in full color with slightly retro stylized illustrations. What's on second.
Copyright (c) 2018 - Riddle Books for Kids